Twining Pavement Engineering Services, provide cost effective and innovative solutions for our clients need.
Pavement Engineering Team at Twining utilizes their vast knowledge of new alternatives in construction material and mythologies in combination with the most recent design procedures to tailor an economical and long lasting solution to the specific need of our clients.
Our Engineering team is well versed in pavement evaluation techniques utilizing different testing equipment and methodologies like:
- Falling Weight Deflectometer (FWD)
- Coring and Subsurface Soil Sampling
- Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (DCP)
- Ground Penetration Radar (GPR)
They utilize the results of these tests in different design procedures, including; Caltrans Highway Design procedure, AASHTO Pavement Design Manual, and Mechanistic Empirical Pavement Design Manual, to come up with structural design of the pavement under study.
They are also vastly experienced in utilizing different technologies in their recommendations to help the agencies to reduce the construction cost, adapt sustainable construction methods, and apply green technologies in their projects. These alternatives include:
- (Cement, Lime) Soil Stabilization and Reconstruction
- Full Depth Reclamation (FDR)
- Cold Central Plant Recycling of Asphalt
- Cold In-place Recycling of Asphalt
- Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC)
As part of Pavement Engineering services, Twining’s team will provide life cycle cost analysis and construction cost estimate for each option to help our clients make informed decision. Twining Engineering team is highly knowledgeable on different grants that can be available to the agencies for their construction process as well.
Other Related Services:
- Special Hot Mix Asphalt Mix Design
- Soil Stabilization Mix Designs
- Cold In-place Recycling Mix Design
- Porous Pavement Design
- Percolation Test
- Forensic Investigation and Expert witness