Twining, Inc., an innovative engineering, testing, and inspection Company with 100 years of history, is seeking a Branch Manager for its San Bernardino, CA office. This position will involve both technical engineering assignments and management of the department for growth with an emphasis on client development. This is an excellent opportunity for experienced Engineers or Project Managers looking to increase their levels of responsibility including client services, team leadership, and financial management.
- Leading and mentoring a 5 person team of office and laboratory staff;
- Oversight of field inspectors;
- Overseeing geotechnical and construction materials and inspection field services projects;
- Managing department P&L;
- Oversight of laboratory and its accreditations;
- Reviewing field reports;
- Preparing proposals for geotechnical and material testing and inspection services;
- Participating in marketing activities in order to grow the client base of the office.
- BSCE preferred;
- Registered Civil Engineer in California preferred;
- A minimum of 5 years of construction experience;
- Experience with overseeing material testing and inspections;
- A minimum of 2 years of management experience;
- Solid project management skills;
- Ability to demonstrate increasing levels of responsibility in prior roles;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work as part of a team;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems and develop alternative strategies to solve them.
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k) Plan. Salary commensurate with experience. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twining, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Participant and Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities