Twining, Inc., an innovative engineering, testing, and inspection Company with 100 years of history, is seeking a Full-Time Lab Technician/Driver for our San Diego facility.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Handling, moving, testing and tracking of equipment and material samples such as concrete, soil, asphalt and aggregate;
- Daily testing of all concrete sample types;
- Picking up samples from construction sites;
- General labor;
- Demonstrate ability to earn certifications as per company standards and industry test methods;
- Computer data entry.
- Experience in asphalt, soil, concrete and aggregate testing;
- 2+ years previous experience working with construction materials helpful;
- Ability to work well as both a team player and individual self-starter;
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds;
- Basic computer skills, specifically experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills;
- Solid communication skills;
- Clean DMV record
Twining, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k) Plan. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Twining, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Participant and Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.