Our team features environmentally sound and business focused professionals, who understand all aspects of construction, and will team with you to formulate the best strategy for your project, and business needs. We work side by side with you to incorporate cost efficient and effective standard operating procedures that ensure an environmentally sustainable approach.
In addition to our business consulting services, we also work with municipalities throughout California. For more information on our approach to working with municipal clients, please click here.
Construction General Permit
When a project is over an acre in size, it is subject to the Construction General Permit for Storm Water Discharges Associated with Construction and Land Disturbance Activities Order Number 2009-0009-DWQ. This Order originates from the State Water Resource Control Board, and results in a fine if your project is non-compliant.
We specialize in:
- Notice of Violation and Non-Compliance response and corrections
- Storm Water site monitoring, audits, and compliance services
- On-site SWPPP management and SWPPP implementation (QSP)
- Storm Water sampling and field analysis
- Writing Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) (QSD)
- Storm Water staff training and compliance review classes
- Construction Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (WPCP)
- SMARTS database administration
Industrial General Permit Compliance
We offer comprehensive site evaluations pertaining to the applicability of the California General Permit for Storm Water Discharges Associated with industrial Activates, which took effect on July 01, 2015. Under this permit, manufacturing facilities that were previously exempted from coverage of Order 97-03-DWQ from the State Water Resource Control board may now have to file for coverage.
If you are operating a business in California, you are likely required to comply with the new Industrial General Permit requirements. We will evaluate your facility and operations to assess what, if any, permit coverage will keep you in compliance. If your project is non-compliant, we provide complete Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan, (SWPPP), and Monitoring Implementation Plan (MIP) services, and can file a No Exposure Certification (NEC), so you can regain compliance.
We specialize in:
- Industrial Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans, SWPPP, QISP
- Industrial Facility Inspections and Monitoring Services
- Quantitative Monitoring
- Qualitative Monitoring
- Numeric Action Level Compliance Reporting
- Stormwater sampling and analysis
Our clients cover all industries and include:
- Landscape Development, Inc.
- Turner Construction Company
- Stronghold Engineering, Inc.
- Flatiron West, Inc.
- W. Driver, Inc.
- Cal American Construction, Inc.
- Tony Garczynski Development, Inc.
- Galey Homes, Inc.
- Pardee Homes
- Sea Country Homes
- Alliance Residential
- California West Communities
- San Dieguito Union School District
- Santa Ana Unified School District
- Oxnard School District